[Harp-L] about the disc

Violating my own protocols but that's what listownership is all about. What follows is a cut and paste from the compiler of the disk/c, Scorcher

fjm,
Please feel free to post this to harp-l in my name:

Life happens.
I never intended to be this late with the disc; I will not defer it's
completion to someone else.
If any of y'all has a question (or a complaint) about the disc, I
invite you to(no, WELCOME (no, INSIST)) contact me directly about it.
My email address is "scorcher AT cox DOT net".
PLEASE keep the trash-talk off-list - your moderators have better
things to do, and I suspect you do, too.

As to your "orders" going unfulfilled:
This was never a for-profit, commercial effort; no "ORDERS" for the
disc were ever accepted.
The monies collected were never intended to PAY for the disc.
All the music was donated, as is my time - no royalties or fees are
covered by your "contribution" to the disc.
In fact, the monies that folks sent will BARELY cover the cost of
materials, and certainly not my time.

You all have my sincere apology for the inordinate delay, but I will
fulfill your REQUESTS (not "orders") for copies of the disc
eventually.
I will not offer a refund.

If you feel the need to get something off your chest, please contact
me directly, I'll respond immediately.
Respectfully,
Scorcher