Re: [Harp-L] The disc

On Sep 6, 2004, at 5:46 PM, Ellis Brayham wrote:

I too sent in my $10, on March 18, and nothing so far. Does anyone have a contact address for Tammy Terry, whom I recall was the ring leader. Have we been scammed on our favourite site?? Ellis

___
No, I don't think so. Have a little faith.

 I sent in my 10 dollar, but I ain't seen no disk
 I sent in my 10 dollar, but I ain't seen no disk
 Something naggin at me, should I have took the risk?