Re: [Harp-L] The disc

You have sent the money, so you might have at least one postal address.
So, not a big big deal. Just ask for clarification but do not get angry until it is impossible to take it easy.

I know that making a good Cd takes a lot of time. In this case, Tommy Tarry and its bunch o' guy might have received late recordings. It always happen, when you say that a letter must be sent à 12o clock sharp, and you always find few folks to send it at 12:30 or 1:00
And, because you are not a bad guy, you still wait for their letter and become late.
So, I am sure that they have received late recordings which worth to getting late because these recordings are really nice.

Moreover, I do not think that anybody would trick us throught Harp-L.
I have been trading with some of the listers that I had never heard of before. I bought a microphone to Mr Winborn. I sent the money and he has been honnest (and patient also. Thanks Mark) and has sent the microphone.
And I am also dealing with some other harplister and our relations are fine.
So, don't be hurry to say you may have been tricked. I am sure that there is an explaination and that this problem will be sorted out and that everybody, at the end, will be glad.

Take it easy.
Froggy

Ellis Brayham <ellisbrayham@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I too sent in my $10, on March 18, and nothing so far. Does anyone
have a contact address for Tammy Terry, whom I recall was the ring
leader. Have we been scammed on our favourite site?? Ellis