RE: [Harp-L] Audigy 2 ZS soundcard and Hering 1923's

IF you're going to be doing serious recording then you'll want a
24bit pro grade sound card.  The one in my computer is the Creative
professional EMU-0404 sound card it cost me $100 at guitar center.

Also look for a program called SAWStudio  that's what many of the
studios are using above and beyond Pro Tools.