[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder

Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
internet post, please forward updates to me by

DEADLINE: 12 NOON PDT WEDNESDAY

for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.

Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the weekly update to the various internet harmonica
forums at Harp-L, Harp Chat and Harp Talk. Also, listings received
after the deadline will not be available to the American Harmonica
Newsmagazine Editor until the following Wednesday (one week
later). So those desiring to be included in the AHN need to get
their listings to me by the deadline noted above, for a better chance
of making the AHN publishing deadline.

Email: bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, we are not able to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.

Due to time constraints, we are unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
thank you all very much.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please use the following layout format:
Date (Month/Day)    City, State (or Country) - Venue (time)
i.e.:

01/05   W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
12/31   Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)

All listings MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.

Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm

Sponsor: SPAH Inc - http://www.spah.org
Support our Sponsor: JOIN SPAH! - http://www.spah.org/howjoin.htm