[Harp-L] sonny jr

I've been out of the loop for the past few years, so excuse me if I'm
bringing up old
issues ... but I have a Sonny I serial #91, which I've taken care of like a
baby since I bought it.  I run my mic through an analog delay.  I know there
has been a Sonny Jr #2 and now a  an even newer model.

Any input on comparisons between the newest version and my Sonny I?  I'm
getting ready to reenter the circuit and was just wondering if there is any real
difference b/w the two amps.

Any info appreciated.  Thanks.

Mike