Re: [Harp-L] First archive instalment

Douglas wrote:

...... improbable information and downright lies have appeared here......

...sounds like what goes on at 11.30 p.m. in the average Irish session..... ;-)

Thanks Chris Pierce for starting it all...
Thank you workers (Gnomes) for taking us through hard times...
and
Thank you Members of Harp-L, past and present for providing such a rich source for the inquiring harmonica enthusiast.

....too right. I got this message just after spending a fertile half-hour delving into the archives. It isn't always easy to find what you're looking for but it's a great resource nonetheless. I echo those thanks.

Steve Shaw

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica

Steve's CD of mostly traditional Irish, "Blowing Through The Reeds," is now available! Hear clips at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger