[Harp-L] Re: Moody's Mood for XB-Melody

I want to apologize to who may have visited my webpage in order to download "Moody's Mood for
XB-Melody" and found themselves deluged by obnoxious pop-up and pop-under ads.  Those ads were a
very recent "feature" added to the free webspace I'd been using, and I didn't know about them
until just now.

But not to worry, I have switched the site to Geocities and the ads are gone!  So please do visit

http://www.bebopradio.com

and feel safe in doing so.

My apologies again.

(Oh and while I'm at it, I also apologize for the relatively poor sound quality of the "quick and
dirty" mp3 file.  I plan to redo it soon with a better microphone and a quieter room!)