[Harp-L] popper /walter no put down

<I'd also like to mention my amazement at all these put downs of harmonica
players that "sound" like Little Walter. >

If this is refering to my comment that one reason i like john Poppers solos
is because he does not sound like little walter, you have put more into my
mouth than i said.  I never said i dont like players that play the amplified
little walter/chicago etc sound.  I like it a lot.  i play it myself.

my point was only that john popper developed a different style that does not
sound like this,  and i said i like that he has done that - no put down to
anyone.

regards
russ