[Harp-L] Harp amp

Well, here is the latest on my '65 Fender Bassman that I am using for a Harp
amp.

The filter caps had been changed about 2 years ago so they were fine.  I
went ahead and changed all the caps on the board to orange drops.  After
looking at the AC inlet and seeing that it's not just a matter of changing
cords I went ahead and put a 3 wire line cord in.  You have to disable the
ground switch and remove the cap to ground from the switch and switch the
fuse to the hot line.  By the time you get it out of the box and disconnect
all the lines and re-wire it and put it back togeather you have used up a
good hour.  If anybody is interested in the procedure I'll e-mail how I did
it and it's probably the same in all the blackface amps and a lot of the
silverface ones also. I hooked it up to my Fender 'P' Bass and Played it
thru two JBL D-140F's.  Sounded REAL nice.  I love that tube sound.

Now it's time to order the Weber 10A125H speakers for the cabinet.

Larry