[Harp-L] train rhythms,Toots on the track & harpin la vida loca!

HI listers'
was hoping that someone could direct me to a good
instruction book/cd etc dealing with foxchases,trains
and such.
Whilst my first love is the amped Chicago sound,Iwould
love to be able to play a passable train, not just the
dit dit dut dut on #2&3 which I am currently ltd to.
I understand Madcat has a book .Any recommendations
appreciated.
Watching the start of the Spa(Belgium)racing grand
prix last weekend,I was delighted to see the great
Toots T. playing the National anthem on chrom with a
handheld mic standing on the starting line.At least I
presume it was the anthem since theT.V commentators
didn't relent so that he was virtually inaudible.
Finally,noticed that in the Latin pop God who is Ricky
Martin/ 's video for ....loca he appears to be shaking
his bon bon's while holding a Green Bullet!!!!!Can't
identify the other elements of his rig  and harp is
minimal but the guy may have personal/private music
influences that may not be that far removed from
Maxwell St!!
Best regards.Sean