Re: [Harp-L] purple haze

A lot of people have been asking so I'll post publically....

I played through a Sennheiser 441 into an avalon tube preamp.  All of
the effects were on done through the board.  Delay, Blonde Fender
Simulator, Reverb, Distortion.  It was very weird playing in the
studio through that set up.  We did the tune for fun and that was the
first and only take.

Key A diatonic harmonica in 2nd position.
The last note is not real feedback - it's the unformed 6ob. (the
crack between the two notes before it turns into the overblow)

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/purplehaze.mp3