Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek free download for August 2004

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Actually, quite have people have been asking me
> offlist about my version of Purple Haze on the
harp...

Hey Chris,

Finally got a chance to give your 'Purple Haze' a
listen...

Thot's phreakin' Ungodly, Dude. Mind-bending

So TOTALLY not what I expected. Haw! Some of the
baddest-assest eelectrified Hendrixified
overbendified harp I've ever heard. Right On!!

I also thought it was great. Stay well.
Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
---Li'l Ronnie Owens