[Harp-L] RE: Solo tuned Diatonics

Hi guys,
While you're looking for solo tuned harps, there is this oddball Yamaha Band in C, solo tuned but a tremelo harp, cool for third position blues especially amplified . I'm not sure note arrangement is the same as some of the others as I don't have the Hohner etc but it does work. A friend of mine has this or a similar model, I think they were made through the 1970s anyway, and I found mine after years of looking, at ebay of course.