[Harp-L] cord change

Well, my '65 Fender Bassman arrived and in pretty nice condition if I do say
so myself.

I jerked the chassis out to do the obligitory filter cap change and see that
it was already done and dated.  I am going to change the other caps to
Orange drops while it is out and also I see that the AC cord is original and
I would like to change that to a three prong does anybody know if there is a
systematic procedure for running the hook-up from the convenience outlet
thru the ground switch for a new cord?  It looks like the fuse should be
changed from the neutral side to the hot side for instance.

Larry L. Ravlin AA7LR, ex K0AEY
sheepdip@xxxxxxxxxx
JESUS IS LORD
Amateur Radio Operator Extra Class @ 20wpm