[Harp-L] harp on

An excellent list that I lurk myself. Much more international in participation than some of the other lists. A cast of characters you will not find anywhere else.

Regarding harp-l and technical threads. Drone on. Nobody should be telling you to just shut up and play the thing. ALL harmonica related discussion is allowed on harp-l. Including the minute technical details of anything harmonica related. We're a forum of harmonica discussion. Shushing of discussion is destructive to that process. Networking is a powerful tool. Without interaction the network dies. fjm