From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Pat Missin
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 6:23 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New diatonic from Suzuki

Froggy wrote:

>Where is it possible to get more infos and pictures about that harmonica?

I assume that Suzuki's various sites will have more details nearer to
the release date of the harp. In the meantime, just to prove I'm not
making it all up, here is a snap of the top, front and rear of the
Harpmaster:

www.patmissin.com/mr200.jpg

I'll also be posting a review of their SCT-128 tremolo chromatic in
the near future, but just at the moment I am having too much fun
playing it to write about it...

 -- Pat.