From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:18:24 -0000

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> Stevie's best harmonica work is cattered across multiple albums,
> often other people's.

Funny this should come up.  I was browsing discount CDs at Wal-Mart
today while my lovely wife was listening to the hilarious 80s hits
compilations, and I found "Stevie Wonder - The Definitive
Collection" from 2002 for less than $10.  Mind you, it's not a
collection of Stevie's harmonica hits, just his hits.  I'd have paid
the money just for "My Cherie Amour".  There are a couple of
harmonica hits on the album ("Fingertips (Live)", "Boogie On Reggae
Woman") but the best thing is the pictures of young Stevie playing
the harp.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps