RE: [Harp-L] New XB-40 instrumental recording

I listened to it.  That's the best I've heard and XB-40 sound.  I'm
glad somebody could make it useful.  I tried for several months and
couldn't get anything beyond a "trick effect" out of the beast.

Good job Winslow! As great as you can make it sound, I still don't
think it will ever become an "overblow killer"