[Harp-L] maurice richard libby aka WHITEBOY SLIM to play WCMA

I just got the contract. I will be playing (with my five-piece band) a showcase at the Western Canadian Music Awards in Calgary, Alberta On October 2.

The venue is Kaos at QC's 609-7th Avenue S.W. 11pm to 11:45. If anybody is around for the Awards and/or the conference drop in and say hello. The band I have playing with me is HOT.

I plan to introduce a couple of new songs that I'm working of for my new CD.

maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim
"twenty-first century blues"
whiteboy_slim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx