[Harp-L] Tommy Morgan's New CD

Tommy has just released his 4th solo CD, titled Classics Lite Volume 2. I was fortunate to be invited as his guest to the recording studio (Capitol Records, Studio A, Hollywood) and witness this fantastic artist at work, coupled with pianist extraordinaire David Loeb, and top recording engineer John Richards of England.

To watch this combination of genius talent at their best is an event beyond belief. If I were to tell you that this complete album of 18 selections was recorded in two days, you might come to one of two conclusions: either that it cannot be very good, or that these musicians are truly one-take wonders. Let me tell you that the latter is the truth, as you might expect when considering their backgrounds and accomplishments in the recording industry of Hollywood.

All of Tommy's CDs, including the new one, are available on his website at: http://www.tmorganharmonica.com/CDIndex.html

And if he runs out, which isn't likely this week, they are also available at: http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm

While all of his CDs are must-haves, this 4th solo album was recorded at the very peak of his ability, which exceeds his previous 50-plus years’ experience as a studio musician in the film and recording industry of Hollywood. He is very pleased with the result, and hopes others will be also.

Count on it, Tommy.

Danny
--
Danny Wilson - Santa Clarita, CA