Re: [Harp-L] relationship between Sonny & Brownie

I last saw Sonny and Brownie around 1978 here in St. Louis (side note:
Gary Onofrio, aka Sonny Jr., was with them and performed at the gig).
There was some rather obvious friction between them during the
performance.  It was rather sad. Also, it was sad to see that Brownie's
guitar skills appeared to have declined due to age while Sonny Terry
was as sharp as ever on the harp.

Howard Young