Fwd: [Harp-L] Tuning

Thanx  Winslow, and Pat, for the info. and suggestions. I have actually listened to the sound samples on Pat's site, but
didn't know what to look for at the time. I hear things better after midnight when my children are all asleep and I can
think, anyway. I have always shyed away from the math, and never been very confident of the wavering needle of my tuner.
What I want is to be able to hear when something sounds right; the more I listen, the more complex it is getting.
HoweverI think that while the road may never end, the scenery is becoming more fascinating all the time.
I have downloaded a bit of info from harpon, I didn't know there was a subscribe angle to it. I have gotten some useful
inf. off harp-l over the years, and some interesting news, talk, etc., but I beat the old delete button to deah a lot of
the time.
Thanks again,
Rick Dempster