[Harp-L] Looking for a player

One of my bandmates was at a restaurant the weekend before last with
his father and was telling me about some guy that was at the place
with some friends and after a while got up on stage, played some
terrific chromatic and then sat back down. The name of the place is
Perry's Grille and Steakhouse in The Woodlands, Texas. Now I just
bought a CX-12 and my friend told me that he thinks it was a
black-bodied harp just like the one I have. So I'm wondering if this
was anyone on the list and if so, how I could get in touch with them?
Thanks in advance.

Jon