Fwd: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RUSSEGR9@xxxx wrote:
>Hi all

>Would someone give me their opinion of the
>stevie wonder album with the best
>harmonica solos on it.  I only have money to buy one.

Stevie's best harmonica work is cattered across multiple albums,
often other people's.

That said, the album Eivets Rednow (Stevie Wonder spelled backwards)
has great harmonica on almost every cut. It may not be listed or as a
Steview Wonder album - the whole point was for him to make an
incognito effort during his early "Little Steive Wonder" days. But
it's out there on CD.

>Also what are your favorite Stevie Wonder harmonica solo singles.

Fingertips has to be up there. Isn't She Lovely. Do I Do. I Feel for
You with Chaka Khan circa 1986 (the extneded 12" mix). The thing he
did with the Eurythmics - There must be an Angel - fro sheer
exuberance.

Three-row accordion - you been playing Quebecois trad by any chance?

Winslow