From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 3:35 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] An illustrative story.

Jam Sessions are one remedy for a musician's lack of stage experience.

Over the years, I have seen quite a few players go from awful to listenable
using the jam stage.

As Mojo Red points out, there are those clueless beings ignorant of their
consistant negative effect on the music, but isn't this a realistic
reflection of other aspects of our lives that are criss crossed with the
idiots that do exist out there?

Responsible jam sessions encourage the learning necessary for raising a
musicians awareness and abilities.

The Iceman