RE: [Harp-L] An illustrative story.

Jam Sessions are one remedy for a musician's lack of stage experience.

Over the years, I have seen quite a few players go from awful to listenable using the jam stage.

As Mojo Red points out, there are those clueless beings ignorant of their consistant negative effect on the music, but isn't this a realistic reflection of other aspects of our lives that are criss crossed with the idiots that do exist out there?

Responsible jam sessions encourage the learning necessary for raising a musicians awareness and abilities.

The Iceman