Re: [Harp-L] Tate at 70 [years and MPH!]

There's a talent of Doug's that I celebrate every time I see him: a wit too
fast for measurement. No time at all passes from the time you leave yourself
open till the time Doug ripostes (devastatingly or debonairly as need be).
Nobody I've ever met comes close. 70 MPH is conservative; I'm thinking speed
of light. And damned if he doesn't shave a bit off every year.

So Doug, I'm wishing you a very happy 70th with -- taking no chances -- a
twinkle of the eye, a wave of the hand, and a birthday toast to be delivered
by Marcel Marceau.