Re: [Harp-L] An illustrative story.

<quote>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:12:06 -0400
From: "samblancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] An illustrative story.
8<
In a word, he sucked.  This guy was really torturing  his harp up there and
I was amazed that this very professional band was putting up with it.  The
overall effect was that he brought the whole band down (IMHO).
(Incidentally, he was using a Harp Commander, and now that I've heard one
being used I don't think I'll be buying one. Maybe this was  not the best
use of it though.)
</quote>
  I very much doubt the Harp Commander was the source of the problem.  Even
the best gear in the wrong hands can blow.
-- G.