Re: [Harp-L] RE: Jump Blues

Point well taken, Bob. I just want to give credit to two musicians that have followed that path and developed that inspiration from the very sources that you are advising namely other fine musicians who play instruments other than the harmonica.. Dennis Gruenling even passes out lists at the Harmonica Jam Camp of artists to inspire us from other instruments.

All the best,

Doc
--
Dennis B. Alters, MD