[Harp-L] How to make a cable for a Shure 533SB?

Hi guys,
I have a harmonica microphone question for the hardware wizards out there. I bought a Shure 533SB low impedance mic because the Masterclass praised the 533SA high impedance.

But it came with no cable. No problem, I thought, I bought the connector which fits into the micrphone. It is a WirePro 80-MC2M (same as an Amphenal MC2M). But it is a really strange connector and I can't figure out how you are supposed to attach a cable to it. The 80-MC2M is a male connector with two prongs which are slightly offset from the center. The prongs are hollow, you can see light through them. That is the closed end of the cylander. The open end of the cylander receives a spring held in place by a screw. Here is the hard part. The cable would go into the spring which is in the cylander and then one of each wire would have to go into the hollow prongs. Is that correct? But I don't know how to attach the wires to the hollow prongs.

I hope this made sense to someone (g).

   --Rick
     www.onlinejam.org
      www.bluesharp.org