[Harp-L] re: was jump blues bands now harp influences

Listen to horns, listen to fiddles, to singers, to guitarists. Expand your
horizons and broaden your musical range, always listening with big ears. That
will give you an idea of what to play. Then put on some of the harmonica
masters. That'll give you an idea of how to play it. Every time I start to get
cocky about my playing all I have to do is put William Clarke on, or Charlie
Mussellwhite, or Sonny Terry...
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm