[Harp-L] American Harmonica Newsmagazine Sept-Oct finally off presses

The Sept-Oct 48-page issue of American Harmonica Newsmagazine is finally off
the presses. It took me forever to get the articles done. Six-day weeks at my
day job kept getting in way after I returned from SPAH.

LynnAnne Hyde has 7-page feature with Paul Oscher; Phil Duncan reviews Chris
Michalek new CD "Hey is for Horses -- and  likes it very well; Ray Bonneville
CD features an electric guitar player singing with harp in rack from Red House
Records; 16 pages of SPAH photos, THe Society Boys release a third CD of
harmonica trio tunes; March Kunkel releses "American Vistas," a CD jam packed with
creative and interest bluesy blues harp and chromatic originals with a New
Orleans tune that is worth the cost of the CD; "John Sebastian Teaches Blues
Harmonica" is released on DVD by Homespun Tapes; The AMerican Fok Blues Festival
1962-66 releases  Vol. III that includes the only known footage of Little
Walter performing.

If you're not a subscriber, you can secure a copy from me for $3 in folding
money.

Contact me off-list for my address; and I'll tell you where to send your
three greenbacks.
Phil Lloyd, contributing editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine.