[Harp-L] Jump blues opinions

I find myself gravitating more and more to jump blues and I would like to start listening to some of the real deal 40s/50s stuff that's available. But I'm interested in some opinions on where to start. When I browse through bluebeatmusic.com there is so much available it's pretty overwhelming!! Where do I start?
Thanks, Jay

The St.Vincent email system added the following official information to this message.
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY [STV-NOTIFY-021604]
The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify St.Vincent Hospital immediately - by return message to the sender or to infosec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St.Vincent Hospital or St.Vincent Health. Confidential health information is protected by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 and related regulations.