Re: [Harp-L] Re: Favorite Harp Labeling Methods

Aluminum utility case from Wal Mart, about 20 bucks. Egg crate foam on the top side, double layers of foam in the bottom with pre-cut grid. Each rectangular plug removed holds one harp snugly, standing on end. Room for 24 harps (not that I need that many) with plenty of room for mics, cable and stomp box. I use paint pens (like a hard point Sharpie available in art supply stores) to label the end of the combs. I copped this method from the photo on the inside cover of Carlos del Junco's Big Boy cd. Also have a very small LED flashlight with a swivel mount alligator style clip that can be attached to the side of the case for low light conditions.