From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eric Neumann
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 1:31 PM
To: Ryan Hartt; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Favorite Harp Labeling Methods

I fear the upside down harp solo - that's why I go with the yellow label
from the original box, placed on the top cover on the upper right. If I see
the label, of course I know the orientation. The only time that ever happens
to me is if I am flippin the harp or twirling it to show off and don't have
to grab a new key. Just desserts I suppose.

Also, I think it really depends all on how you store your harps while
performing. I do not use a case. (yet) I use a leather cartridge belt that
keeps two harps in each of the five pockets. I don't play the chrom, (yet)
so this works fine for me.

The only other instrument I could think of having that happen on would be
the tamborine. Nobody would notice that though.