RE: [Harp-L] Re: Favorite Harp Labeling Methods

Eric sez

"I could see fine - then one day I turned 40... and now I need labels. =)

Hey, Marion, What kind of amp do you use to gig with?"

Yeah, I only got 2 years to go, then it's all downhill from
there..........

I built my own amp (first try), and like to plug it into a Blues Deville
4X10 cab. I gutted a very old church PA with 4 6L6's for parts to build a
single 12" combo that's basically a tweaked out tweed Fender Pro/Super
circuit. I run a pair of 5881s normally, sometimes 6V6s, or one of each,
or I can run 4 6V6s or 46L6s. The one speaker doesn't cut it most of the
time, unless miced. I've ripped the guts out of the Deville because it
layed down at a gig, and plan on building the Pro circuit or a Bassman
circuit into it, as time allows, I want to do it nice. My backup unit is a
white-knob Princeton.
kcmojo