[Harp-L] Harp Labels

In a message dated 10/26/2004 12:01:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
With my Hohners, I peel the round yellow key sticker from the box and stick
it onto the harp's top coverplate up around the 9 and 10 holes. Then I paint
it with a dab or two of clear nail polish to make it sweat proof. Easily
visible even on a dark stage and really lasts.
MN
You can also buy a pack of a few hundred of thise )dime size, penny size) at
office supply stores and paste them on the individual harp cases and top of
the of harp coverplates. Plus if you want to remember 2nd position chord, you
can put that on right of top coverplate
Phil Lloyd/AHN