[Harp-L] Ray Charles Tribute

The Ray Charles tribute that aired last weekend featured two harp segments.   One was Stevie
Wonder playing a gold and black Super 64X.  I can't quite remember the tune but I think it was
"What'd I Say".  Stevie played piano for most of the song but picked up the harp for one chorus.
He seemed to fumble a bit at the very beginning of his solo, then recovered pretty well, but you
couldn't really hear the harp all that well and he put it down after one chorus and never picked
it up again.  But it looked pretty cool there on the piano!  Are those gold and black models
standard now?

The other harp segment was Bruce "Bruno" Willis playing some backup on a bullet mike to B.B. King
and Billy Preston.   I don't remember the song, but it was a 12 bar blues. Bruno didn't solo.  The
best thing I can say about him was that he had the good sense to lay out most of the time.