Re: [Harp-L] Favorite Harp Labeling Methods - Etc.

Roger Wader Boyce asked:
> What are y'all's favorite and most effective ( low light reading etc. )
> methods of labeling harp keys

I use Dymo Tape....  A commercial "label making" tool... They used to use an
embossed plastic stick on tape, now they use an electrically printed stick on
tape.... It works very well!
I then sort my diatonic harps on a tray in the "cycle of fifths" ... i.e. Bb
F C G D A E B F# C# Db Ab Eb...
That makes it easy to grab the right harp for 1st position 2nd position 3rd
position, etc....
It doesn't help though when in a Gospel tune the choir goes from C to C# to D
to Eb etc :-)
Best wishes
John Walden
London