Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robb Bingham <robbingham@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Cakewalk
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Can somebody tell me if Cakewalk ~Home Studio~  is
capable of changing a whole songs key? I know my old
Cakewalk did it but I don't want to install this
[Academic version] ~Home Studio~ if I'm going to have
to buy ~Sonar~ anyway. Anybody been there/done that??
Many thanks in advance.
Robb
[It IS harp related, I'm changing a bunch of Jazz to
all one key so I have a big ol woodshed practice CD
for different harps. An ~A~ for the car, a ~D~ for the
ocean, etc.. It's fun].
</quote>