[Harp-L] 3 hole 1/2 step bend vibrato

As Winslow pointed out, that 3 hole 1/2 step bend is central to Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson's "On the
Road Again".    In layman's terms its the "ROAD" in "On the Road Again".   Wilson plays the note
countless times during the song, sometimes with vibrato and sometimes without.   Sometimes the
vibrato is choppy and sometimes its smooth as butter.   Wilson's perfectly controlled smooth
vibrato may be beyond the ability of many players, but I don't see why you'd have trouble with a
basic diaphagm vibrato on that note any more than any other note.

I'd suggest getting your vibrato going on the unbent 3 hole, then just bend down without stopping
the vibrato.   Are you having trouble maintaining the bend through the vibrato?  Or is your
trouble in maintaining the vibrato through the bend?