[Harp-L] Sharing my experience at Bs Aires in between flames

Dear all,
Greetings from Chile, just saw some discussions which does'nt seem to share the spirit of the list, the only thing to add is that it's too easy to misunderstand the emails so we should not ever be so passionate against comments and be so touched, some years ago I was lucky to meet Buzz, Filisko, Bonfiglio, Winslow, Moandabluz, Michalek, Polesky, fjm, Beth, etc. during SPAH'99 and the Summit 2000 and all of them were so nice, I have so great memories from those days.
Anyway I wanted to share an alike experience, I went to Bs Aires,Argentina last 9 of October, there was a Harmonica Festival orginized by the web page owners of http://www.mundoarmonica.com, can you imagine that the concert started around 22.30 and ended passed 6.00 in the morning? and even more, tha players were so great, a 80 years old playing tangos, a 22 years old Fanco Luciani playing folckore and more tango in the Piazzola style with his chromatic, another one playing jazz on the diatonic with almost imperceptible overblows, some blues players all with with great tone, phrasing and technique mastery, clasical music, etc. it was so nice to see that here at two hours flight they had so great players, and more important so friendly, the harmonica is a huge community, lets keep it growing.
If you have the time go to their page http://www.mundoarmonica.com , check the downloads page, full of examples of Argentinian players.
cheers and take care,
Javier
http://www.harpingmidi.com