[Harp-L] Astatic D104

My brother just sent me the Astatic D104 that we used
to use as a CB microphone back in the 60's.

Nicely, the head detaches and is a 3-pin amphenol, but
it's a 3-pin male.  I have a 3-pin to 1/4 inch cable,
but the 3-pin connector on the cable is also male!  I
use that cable with a shure 545-style microphone.

So, I'm looking for an adapter -- a 3-pin female to
3-pin female.  Anybody know if such things exist?

I'm curious to see how it sounds; I think it has a
crystal element.  I guess it could be described as a
large circumference biscuit microphone.  I did manage
to get a decent cup, but I don't know if I could
maintain it for long -- I'd like to find out.

Again, the key question is:  anybody know of 3-pin
double female adapters out there?   Thanks.   Also, if
anyone has tried using a D104 as a harp microphone,
I'm curious about the results.  --john k.