[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 14, Issue 39

Boys, boys...

 This isn't Dictionary-l Digest.

 Must we use valuable bandwidth (and harmonicists' time) debating the
meaning of the word "virtuoso?" If you think So-and-So is GREAT, just say  so,  just
get on with it fer Gods sake! You don't have to define the word  "great."
There are other more pressing issues to address:

  -  What is the best musical note? Is Kim Wilson's tone  "killer" or "fat?"
Was Little Walter really "little? Compared to what?

 Remember the good 'ol days, when we talked about harmonica-related  things?