Re: [Harp-L] virtuoso (vs crap?)

Hi Chris and all,

This has been a fascinating thread. So cool to see
the opinions fly. This tid bit really caught me:

--- Chris Michalek wrote:
<<yuge snip>>
> Don't think that I am saying that I AM better
> than 99.5% of you.  I easily fall into the
> category of crap musician as defined by me.

Well, bust my reeds! If Chris M. is a crap
musician, then there's no dang hope left in this
poor ol' harpers world.

Woe is me... I now know beyond a shadow of doubt
that I'm much less than crap, 'cause Chris can play
circles around me with one lip tied behind his
back.

Time to toss the harps, I guess.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

P.S. Just trying to lighten things up here. :-)