Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci

On Oct 21, 2004, at 9:17 PM, Buzz Krantz wrote:

Last Saturday my wife (the blues nazi)& I went to see Jason. He stopped by
our table & in two minutes my wife became his biggest fan. He swept her off
her feet for sure. Then he went up on stage & I watched Pam (the blues nazi)
get more excited over a band than I'd seen in a long time.If it's not Muddy
Waters'Junior Wells or Lil Ed & the Blues Imperials she falls asleep. Jason
is great to watch. But he got me up to play with him & it was incredable. He
listened to me while I did my parts & helped me sound realy good. We both
had a great time on stage together. Don't be afraid to get on stage with
Jason &
his band. They will make you look like a star. I can't wait till he comes
back.

Maybe Jason was afraid of you. I know 'I' was the first time I met you. Then I found out what a teddy bear you really are.