[Harp-L] Sound file

I posted a sound file of me playing at our local harmonica club meeting's
open mic last month.  The audio was taken from a single on-camera mic,
courtesy of John Seydler, who videotapes the meetings.  I'm playing with
Joe Degelia on guitar, doing "Baby Please Don't Go".  In the last few bars
you can just make out Jerl Welch playing a few notes on bass harmonica.

I'm playing a Paddy Richter tuned Golden Melody into a small glass cup for
wah effects.  Joe's using a cool open G tuning.  We've never done this
before, and it's pretty rough, but it was fun.  I didn't even know I was
going to sing, it just sort of came out.

It's a big file (abotu 5.4 megs) so you probably need a broadband connection.

Enjoy: http://www.workingmansharps.com/Sounds/Baby_Please_Don't_Go.mp3

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps