[Harp-L] "Minor Kill" remix

Hi all,

"Minor Kill" -- my Hendrix-inspired blues -- is one of the most popular
pieces I've released to date in my free subscription "Jacked In"
series.  I decided last week to do a remix on the piece.  The new
version is more like Stevie Ray Vaughn than Hendrix, and it's still a
 high-powered harp blues.  I've decided to release this version not
only to my subscribers, but to members of these lists as well.  You can
access it at:

http://hunterharp.com/RichardHunterMinorKillRemix.html

Enjoy!

More blues news: my album of acoustic blues with Sugar Mama UK is being
mastered this week by Chuck Eller, who did both my acoustic solo
harmonica CDs.  I expect the Sugar Mama/Hunter CDs to be available
for sale within two months.  Stay tuned for more free full-length
samples from that CD.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com