[Harp-L] Re: She's 19 Years Old - Found It!!!

Ok, I finally found it!! It's recorded in Chicago in 1970 and it's Paul Oscher who's playing.

It can be found on the double CD "Take a Walk With Me" from Recall Records. The concert was filmed for the documentary CHICAGO BLUES (haven't seen it).

According to a review on this site:
http://www.mnblues.com/cdreview/waters-walk-mojo-tg.html

"The final three cuts are from a soundtrack to the documentary CHICAGO BLUES, (previously on a Red Lightning LP) filmed in the Windy City in 1970, backed by Buddy Guy and harpist Paul Oscher in a small club. These are the funkiest tracks of all; "She's Nineteen Years Old," a third version of "Hoochie Coochie Man" and a repeat of "Got My Mojo Working" all come close to what it was like to see Muddy in his prime. Vocals are a bit distorted on the PA, but so what? The ambiance counts for more than the fidelity. Oscher contributes some driving and biting harp--these may well be his best recordings with Muddy."

If you haven't heard it, you should check it out!

/Johan